Oct 25, 2015

Wind, rain and battles with cats




Diary Entries 22 - 24th October
It's been a frustrating last few days. Wind, more wind and even more wind and then rain We need the rain, I just wish it had been some other time. I had planted a tomato for our use, but that was destroyed by one of the cats deciding it was the perfect spot for its toilet needs. I was so frustrated over it. I should have protected it with netting but never thought to. Lesson learned. I'll plant another elsewhere and this time make certain the cat don't go digging it up. This wind is not helping anything. I can't spray any weeds which need doing. Instead they are bigger and weedier than ever. I've had a downer over it all. But nothing is ever easy.


  • dug over more ground it was like concrete!
  • dug out more thistles they will make good fertiliser
  • figuring out where to put the barrels for the liquid fertiliser I'll be making

0 comments:

Post a Comment